LiveCode and Alexa

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:35:08 EDT 2016

Paul,

Unfortunately I don’t have a complete example but looking at the Alexa API services they are simply HTTP GET requests that return XML.
No need for JSON parsing so far I have seen.

Please take a look at:

1. http://livecode.byu.edu/internet/webServices.php	(Example of HTTP GET request)
2. http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24201		(Example of JSON)

For sure there are in the forum more examples of how to deal with webservices.

Good luck,
Erik

Sent from solidit <http://www.solidit.nl/>