OT: Was Re: LC 8 dp 16 does recognize Xcode Version 7.3 (7D175)?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Mar 25 21:37:44 EDT 2016

On 26/03/2016 01:27, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> <color>
> big storm here last night, despite all kinds of surge protection seem the lightening force fields fried some routers and fiber...one thunder clap at around 11 PM shook my whole hut! (10 X 10 concrete box out in the jungle) I'm on a 100MB connection now and this is going to take a while
> </color>

We had a medium-sized lightning storm 7-1/2 weeks ago - fried the phone
cables behind the house, brought down the power lines onto the garden
shed, etc.

They got the power up the same day, the second phone line after 3 weeks
- and my main phone (and internet) connection is still down :-)
I am so glad I had a second phone line put in, back in the days of 56k
modems.

So my "4Mb on a good day" connection makes me look at your 100Mb
connection with envy :-)

-- Alex.