Shorter Vibration?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Mar 25 14:59:35 EDT 2016

On 03/25/2016 11:24 AM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Nothing like having footage of the take that was on the record. Mark, you
> like the doubling of the acoustic and electric bass? Brien Wilson the king
> of using the 3rd and 5th for the bass at times instead of the root.

Yeah, I believe that's Lyle Ritz on the acoustic. Brian Wilson was
always very creative with bass lines. Carol Kaye had some stuff to say
about that in the Wrecking Crew movie. And there's the walking jazz bass
line in God Only Knows, the iconic loping cowboy line in California Girls...

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com