Anyone Using Atom for LC Script Editing

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 24 03:45:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

there are several Linter packages when searching for Linter. So tried to use APM, which was not installed on my Mac.

It took me some time to find out that i can install APM very easily from within ATOM using the menu Atom->Install Shell Commands.

Wouldn´t it make sense to add a note on that page how to install APM using the menu, epecially for new Atom users?

Is Peter TB Brett maintaining that page?

Matthias