CEF glitches

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Mar 23 19:42:11 EDT 2016

Thanks for adding to the bug report.

I see the same thing on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 with LiveCode 6.7.3.
- in Activity Monitor I also see two instances of rev browser-cefprocess
PIDs: 4289 & 4290 (this will vary of course)
---4290 has an application icon while 4289 does not.
- However if I call revBrowserInstances I get only get 1 instance returned.
- if I close the browser with revBrowserClose there is still one instance
showing in Activity monitor PID 4289 still with no application icon.
- if I open a browser instance again there are again two instances 4289 and
4323.
----4323 now has the application icon

Interesting to see this affects Windows. I figured it was a Mac issue.  The
one difference there is though is that when I quit the LC IDE I get a crash
and a crash report.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Martin