Mac App Store Submission

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:35:59 EDT 2016

Is there any step by step guide how to create a .pkg for a LiveCode Mac App
for the store?

WOW, this is where the community can really help LiveCode. It is so
difficult to get a clear updated step by step guide to App submission. It
is such a crap shoot to find the right steps. VERY frustrating.

Richard, I would be happy to host this type of stuff. We are almost at he
stage of having a full time build manager. My only problem would be
language. She may not be able to write a proper explanation in proper
English.

Thanks,

Todd