Looking for parser for Email (MIME)

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:33:45 EDT 2016

Re: HH:

"Search for "files"? Very "detailed" there ;-)"

Stupid me !

I was searching for "file", "detailed file", "detailed files". But I was
not searching for "files". And "files" is listed searching for "file", but
I would not have thought about that this function would be available in
"files" listing the details of all the files in the given folder.

Anyway, I would appreciate a function giving the same pointing at just one
selected file (not files). I will use my custom function doing that.