Open 2 Cards in same stack side by side

Pyyhtiä Christer christer at mindcrea.com
Sun Mar 20 18:27:00 EDT 2016

What I meant with two windows or sections (call then "windows") to a script is as follows.

Within IDE, I have two windows both displaying sections of the same (for example long stack) script.  I can go to both windows, click one, scroll one, do edits in one, save the script, click on the other one, scroll, edit, save etc.  I could even have exactly the same lines in both windows; then I edit the one, preferably I will see the edit taking place in the other simultaneously; the second best alternative is that the change is shown after saving.

Just open your Excel worksheet, take the divider, you will see into two sections of the worksheet.  When you edit in one, you'll see the edit taking place in both, if you happen to view the same part of the sheet.

The idea is that you might have handlers you want to view when 'calling' them from your new created code to make sure it is going ok.  Or you had written an algorithm you want to copy into your new handler. Etc.

I have asked for this enhancement several times during the years.  It could speed up the development drastically.  Now an extension to this is the existing Google - I do not know is it called sharing - but two or more persons remote from each are able to share and edit the same document simultaneously.  A very much appreciated capability.

Christer Pyyhtiä
christer at mindcrea.com