Open 2 Cards in same stack side by side

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:55:57 EDT 2016

I wonder what you mean about editing the same script in two windows; do
you mean:

1. The ability to see 2 different parts of a long script in two windows.

2. The ability to look at the same section of a script in two windows.

If you mean the first then that makes a lot of sense, if you mean the second
it doesn't seem to make much sense at all.

This is possible right now!

1. Open the script of a control.

2. Open the script of another control.

3. Set them in separate windows.

4. Use the "recent scripts" icon (looks like a clock) to set the second
scriptEditor window
   to show the first script.

Richmond.