RevBrowser in 8.0.0 DP 15

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 20 01:43:35 EDT 2016

On 3/19/2016 5:11 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
>   Oh.. wait.. if I paste that URL in to the widget it goes bonkers..
> to be more precise presents a small rect about 40x tall and 150 px
> wide with scroll bars.
>
> Is that the bug you are seeing?

I just saw it. I had a widget sized correctly. Then any change I made in
the property inspector caused it to expand wider and shift to the left.
It acts like it forgets its dimensions. If I choose the edit tool, it
goes back to the right size. Switching to the browse tool makes it wider
again. Since you got a very small rectangle, it sounds like its choosing
some random dimension.

I'll report it if I can get a recipe. It doesn't always happen.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com