Sample Stacks Stack in Livecode 8 - Gone ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 18 18:21:19 EDT 2016

Peter TB Brett wrote:

 > As far as I know, we plan to introduce a package management system
 > (with all of the capabilities that one might expect, such as version
 > management, dependency management, checksums, cryptographic
 > signatures, etc. etc.) as part of the delayed Extension Store feature.

One small request if I may:  please oh please don't make it yet another
Zio-based format.

Cumbersome, and presents truly stand-alone standalones (single-file
executables with no externals) from being able to use them.

Extra bonus points if it's based on LC's encoded arrays.  Nice format,
that one, better than BSON IMO.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems