Trying to understand the inner workings of Resizestack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Tue Mar 15 03:28:54 EDT 2016

I thought I would do

put the milliseconds into tStart

Put the milliseconds - tStart

because I was thinking of going through and optimising all the script but had second thoughts when I saw the result.

On dragging, to create the chart was only taking 4 to 5 milliseconds but when the group flashed it jumped to between 30 and 40 milliseconds.

There would seem to be something peculiar going on.

For context I would say on dragging the size of the window the flash happens every few seconds. The flash is not consistent.

All the best

Terry