Trying to understand the inner workings of Resizestack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Mar 14 16:50:13 EDT 2016

If you're using LiveCode 7, the flashing may be an artifact that occurs
purely from redrawing/refreshing the screen.  I've noticed this here, but
don't have any reliable recipe that causes it.

In any event, locking the screen and locking messages are the main steps
to take, making sure to unlock at the end of your resizing handlers.
Groups (assuming your chart is a group) have a lockUpdates property that
might help with redrawing, but I don't know if this would make any
difference with regards to screen flashing.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/14/16, 10:34 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Terence Heaford"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of t.heaford at icloud.com>