$_SESSION not working on LiveCode Server 7.1.3-rc-1

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon Mar 14 06:58:29 EDT 2016


Just a quick note to anyone who might be experiencing weirdness in their .lc
scripts ... it's not you it's LiveCode 7 not managing $_SESSION properly

http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14452



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/SESSION-not-working-on-LiveCode-Server-7-1-3-rc-1-tp4702200.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list