Look and Feel in LC8

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Mar 11 10:06:48 EST 2016

On 11/03/2016 14:49, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Q for Peter: will Widgets like the On/Off toggle be updated to use
> OS-native appearances on OS X and Android?

Sort of.

Ali and I have spent the last week and a half working on *all* of the
core widgets to bring them up to the standard that we feel is
appropriate for shipping in LiveCode 8, and you'll hear more about that
in the next few days, hopefully.

All of them have major changes to their appearance, properties and
behaviour.

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>