livecode website templates

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Mar 8 02:20:06 EST 2016

Look into revIgniter.. a great CMS written in Livecode Server... more than
a template...

http://revigniter.com/

First and foremost, a framework for your beloved coding language
A Model-View-Controller based framework
A framework with a small footprint
Excellent performance
A framework that requires virtually zero configuration
A framework that does not require you to stick to limiting coding rules
(almost)
A clear, detailed documentation

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org