[Blog] Script Only Stacks

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Thu Mar 3 15:25:22 EST 2016

On 03/03/2016 18:59, Peter Bogdanoff wrote:
> It would seem that script-only stacks would not be able to be locked—have the password property set.
>
> This would seem to be a limitation for commercially-released projects with library stacks, unless they are a substack of something else.

Yes, that's correct.  I guess it would be possible to for someone to
create a tool that goes through a set of script only stacks, converts
them to "normal" stackfiles, and adds a password.  That might help
people who want to develop using script-only stacks and deploy as
secured stackfiles.

                                  Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>