v8 selection appearance

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 3 10:22:03 EST 2016

I can appreciate the benefit of the dashed outline added to an object to
further reinforces its selected state in addition to the presence of the
selection handles, but I find it sometimes distracting as it prevents me
from seeing the actual border pattern of the object.

Is there a global property that governs that?  I tried looking it up but
unfortunately the Dictionary doesn't let me type in the search field on
Linux (I believe that's reported and in progress).

If not, it might be a nice compliment to the selectionHandleColor
property to have something like the selectionBorder, a Boolean to turn
that off if we prefer.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems