Edinburgh Aug 2-4, 2016

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Mar 3 00:06:06 EST 2016

> On 3 Mar 2016, at 3:22 PM, [-hh] <hh at livecode.org> wrote:
>
> I use to look at the top of the current bugs list when I
> report one. I have several more to report but stopped for
> a while:
> The list is simply too long. They will even have problems
> to solve the bugs for the current 8.0-dp and to solve the
> main problems of LC 6/7 to get (essentially) rid of that
> versions. [So any further bug report that goes from LC8
> back to LC6 will slow down the 'avantgarde development’.]

LiveCode is a very large and complex system. Bugs are always going to exist in it. The ones that definitely won’t get fixed are those that are never reported though! Considering you’ve just had one of your bugs fixed (17013) within 6 days of reporting (including the weekend) I’m really not sure why you are overly concerned about posting bug reports.

Cheers

Monte