LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Mar 2 19:55:40 EST 2016

On 03/02/2016 02:21 PM, panagiotis merakos wrote:
> The "mysterious lock icon with a 'Show' tootip" is setting the cantSelect
> property of the control. The tooltip should reflect that though, so we have
> to update it.

Ah. Thanks.

I'm curious, though, about the decision process that moved the
cantSelect property up the pantheon of properties out of the Property
Inspector and into the Project Browser. Is there something particular
about cantSelect that makes it more important than other properties?

Just curious because there are lots of properties I fiddle with
regularly, and I don't think I have ever set the cantSelect on an object.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com