LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 2 17:39:18 EST 2016

On 3/03/2016 9:26 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Roger Eller"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

>Tools pallette (not menu).  Yes, the widget icons are gray, but the new
>flat icons across the top (Inspector, Code, Message Box, etc.) are pure
>black.  I would rather see a more consistent appearance for all icons in
>the IDE.

I think you¹re right. I¹m more concerned with how things work than how
they look but there is a bit on inconsistency around the intensity of
black/grey used in icons - and text - across the menubar, tool palette,
stack/card/object inspector and project browser. As far as the latest
incarnation of the project browser goes I quite like it - certainly enough
to not really miss the application browser now it has gone. The selection
indicator (dotted outline) is useful but it doesn¹t immediately update
when you select an object/control by double-clicking an item in the
browser.

Terry...