LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Mar 2 15:46:45 EST 2016

On 03/02/2016 12:10 PM, RM wrote:

> I am actually quite curious as to why the Livecode team decided to
> change the Properties palette so radically.

<warning: weirdly mixed metaphors ahead>

To be fair about that, the current/previous/whatever property inspector
leaves a lot to be desired. There's been much complaining over the
years, and not just by the two of us. But I find the newer PI not so
much a radical change from the earlier one. I'm not averse to radical
changes, but it seems like the older PI in a new bottle. And the new
bottle doesn't seem like a big step forward.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com