LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Mar 2 12:13:26 EST 2016

On 03/02/2016 08:04 AM, Mark Waddingham wrote:

> I do think this has been occurring quite healthily recently with regards
> LC8 and, indeed, some of the tweaks that have been made to the project
> browser (in particular its selection / highlighting logic) have been a
> direct result of discussion with individuals who have pointed out
> certain flaws and I do hope that will continue.

I'm sure that over time the new paradigms will become ingrained and the
former muscle memory will fade.

The tiny gray-on-gray icons, though, are another matter. I shudder to
think of the universe in which someone thought that was a Good Idea. I
realize that this was no doubt the result of careful A-B testing with
developer usability focus groups, but nonetheless...

The eldritch gods are starting to awaken.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com