Licensing questions again (was: Glen Bojsza "LC 8 hard question...")

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Mar 2 09:38:55 EST 2016

Dear Wilhelm,

I have explained to you what you actually have and why. These are the facts, it is unfortunate that you do not agree with them but they remain the facts.

This is not a topic for this list. If you continue to post about your personal license issues here I will have no choice but to moderate those posts.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager