LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Wed Mar 2 04:14:16 EST 2016

> 2. mar. 2016 kl. 09.39 skrev Mark Waddingham <mark at livecode.com>:
>
> On 2016-03-02 06:46, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> I confess my first reaction was that LC needs an interface designer.
>
> Ah - yes - those magical 'interface designers' who you just ask to give you the perfect UI that *everyone* immediately understands and knows how to use and works exactly how each individual wants it to work ;)
>
> Warmest Regards,
>
> Mark.

Yes, we would prefer those magical interface designers whenever they are available. If not, we will accept the interface designers who are able to speak the lingo of grumpy software engineers, and who can facilitate fruitful discussions that may lead to an optimal amalgamation of UI/UE and awesome code. But magical would be better off course. ;)

Regards
Tore