Export & LC8 & Browser widget

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 1 18:29:56 EST 2016

Ali Lloyd wrote:

 > I find I get the best results from export snapshot by using the
 > following form:
 >
 > export snapshot from rect (the rect of tObjectLongID) of
tObjectLongID ...

 > So you might try
 >
 > export snapshot from rect (the rect of widget "Chart") of widget
"Chart" of
 > this card to tVar as PNG
 >
 > If that doesn't give you the correct image then there's definitely
 > a bug somewhere.

Ever since the option was added to take a screen shot directly from an
object's rendered buffer I've been using that, since I get high-quality
results and can also work with objects not currently on screen.

Does this not work with widgets?:

   export snapshot from widget "Chart" to tVar as PNG

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems