Set the Opacity of a Button Background

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Tue Mar 1 15:36:55 EST 2016

By adjusting some colour values and the ink mode I could achieve what I think you are looking for, however I may have misunderstood, because I don’t quite understand the bit about having 50% opacity of a clear background!

Link to demo stack with my interpretation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhjqlx0zhdeyq2f/Button%20Demo.livecode?dl=0

HTH

Paul