Set the Opacity of a Button Background

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Mar 1 14:11:53 EST 2016

I may have asked this before, but am I the only one who wishes we could set the opacity of the background of a button to discrete levels without having to change the blend level of the whole button?

Yes, I realize that we can create a graphic object behind the button and set that, then make the button 100% transparent, set the graphic 1 layer below the buttonand group the two etc.

But if one is dynamically creating buttons based on some JSON or XML then you have to double-up so to speak on creating objects, making sure the layer of the graphic is just right etc..

Worth of an enhancement request? or perhaps there is a way already that I have not discovered?

BR