beggars be choosers

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:49:53 EST 2016

On 1.03.2016 20:45, RM wrote:

> On 1.03.2016 20:44, Mark Waddingham wrote:
>>>
>>> So, if you aren't going to let me have a tin, where's the duck?
>>
>> You'll be asking for a duck in a tin next! ;)
>>
>> Mark.
>>

> Now you mention it . . .
>
> R.

Come to think of things . . . I can think of something I'd far rather
have . . .

I set up a stack in Livecode 8.0 DP 15 using a script employing revMail
(see earlier posting)
and it sent a message out through my e-mail client [exactly as it said
on the tin],
but the script did not work when the stack was converted into HTML5 code
via the
standalone builder.

I'd far rather have the information necessary to get e-mail messages
sent from an HTML5
"standalone" via e-mial clients (and, ideally, via a web-browser for
those computers that
don't have configured e-mail clients).

Richmond.