Access mounted volumes on Windows from LC?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jun 30 15:45:37 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> Roger Eller wrote:
>
>> I never build for Windows in OS X.  So I only know when it worked and
>> stopped and worked again on Windows.  I do recall some talk about the Mac
>> version still having the issue for a while after 6.7.5.
>>

> Any potential bug symptoms evident in v6.x or v7.x need to be checked in
> the most recent DP build, currently 8.1 dp2.
>
> 6 and 7 have joined 5 and 4 and the others in having reached end-of-life.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Systems
>  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com                http://www.FourthWorld.com

Well well well, I just downloaded 8.1 dp2, and for the FIRST TIME (for my
Win 7 system) using 8.x there were no startup errors (finally!), and the
Dictionary actually opens.  However, the text of the really long names like
mergBLECentralDidSubscribeToCharacteristic uverlaps the text in the Type
column, and the columns aren't resizable.

~Roger