[OT?] the "compass" course in LC's ABC

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:46:17 EDT 2016

I like the fact that things that would probably be complicated with other
languages are simple with livecode.   Not everything by any means, the
number of libraries/extensions etc for other languages dwarf livecode so
far. But livecode builder is a huge step towards opening the 3rd party
door.  I"m seriously hoping for things like a simple webserver in a widget
(or library) hopefully in its own thread (but that can "message" lc,
praying for the promised box2d... In its current state, livecode has made
it possible for me to do pretty much everything I've set my mind to.  The
only real limits have been ME.  (lack of math, or lack of ability to
understand the problem to be solved, but livecode is helping me get better
at both of those things)