quirk in group resize behavior
monte at appisle.net
Tue Jun 21 16:42:33 EDT 2016
Hmm... I suspect we don't have resources to do this right now but I'd be interested to discuss how it might work. So I presume what we mean by this is we have 5 options:
- topLeft - controls only move with the topLeft
- topRight - controls only move with the topRight
- bottomLeft - controls only move with the bottomLeft
- bottomRight - controls only move with the bottomRight
- center - controls only move if the center changes and move in the direction of the change
- empty - current behavior
BTW I like controlGravity for this. I also think this behavior should be the same if resizing by selection handles or script if set.
Sent from my iPhone
> On 22 Jun 2016, at 12:09 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> By allowing corners other than topLeft this property can conceivably be even more useful, far beyond the current use case.
More information about the Use-livecode