htmlText not supporting target in <a href="xxx">?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:49:42 EDT 2016

You'd have to code a method to do what you want using linkclicked. When a
text link in a field is clicked it fires a linkclicked message with one
parameter that contains the link text. If you want to place the contents of
the url into a different field, something like this in the field handler.

on linkclicked pUrl
     put url pUrl into field "destinationField"
end linkclicked

If I remember right, you must have the text of the field locked for this to
work.