Get url "file:///..."

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:39:56 EDT 2016

Ah. A combination of both.  get url urldecode(" file:/Users/jimhurley/
Library/Mail%20Downloads/elec_web/precincts/241.htm")  Still need to get
rid of the extra //.  If you check the result on fail it'll probably say
"can't open file". You'll need to urldecode to set the folder too if you
decide to go that way.