quirk in group resize behavior

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 20 19:55:42 EDT 2016

Yeah, I often get caught out resizing groups and finding that I¹m adding
unnecessary/unexpected space or cutting off controls when really what I
want to do is anchor the child controls on one or two axes when I grow or
shrink the group. Being able to set a reference edge or corner (L, T, R,
B, TL, TR, BL, BR) and hold that stable when you resized the group would
be cool with the default behaviour being as it is already (resizing around
the current loc?).

Terry...

On 21/06/2016 9:17 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Monte Goulding"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of monte at appisle.net>