Open in...

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Jun 18 12:11:37 EDT 2016

Glen,
Re sending email with attachments, this may get you started. This page has a link to a stack that uses a php cgi to send mail from a server. There are probably simpler ways of doing it using the user's own local email system, but I needed a solution that would send emails no matter the local computer configuration.

http://es.earthednet.org/SoftwareForEducation

Good luck,
Bill

William Prothero