Has anyone got to the end of the BMI Calculator example?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 12:41:47 EDT 2016

Just to let anyone interested know, the BMI example works a LOT better on LC 8.0.2 rc-1. There are still a few glitches, and I still had to press ‘fast forward’ once. But I did complete the example. It leaves me with many questions about widgets and what seems to me new syntax, and indeed how to read the dictionary, but at least it can be done!

I have added a bit more to my earlier comments for bug 17830.

Graham

PS I am officially overweight!