Raspberry Pi GPIO

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 11 11:30:01 EDT 2016

-hh wrote:
 > Forgot to mention, in case you are interested in WebIOPi,
 > there is a patch:
 >
 > WebIOPi-0.7.1 Patch for Raspberry B+, Pi2, and Pi3
 > https://github.com/doublebind/raspi/
 >
 > I had it running on Raspi2, but not yet on Raspi3.

Thanks.  Bookmarked for when I get back to that.

Right now I have a very small Pi project that doesn't need GPIO, and I
don't know when I'll get back to the GPIO project given the state of LC
in Pi.

Yesterday my Pi3 arrived and I tried once again to see if any of the
three most recent LC builds would run on it.  And once again, as with my
Pi2, the older of the three crashes on launch, the other two crash as
soon as I click anywhere in the menu bar.

Too bad, since the Pi is very popular in EDU and LC is a perfect fit for
that.

I'm hoping to get some time to work out the compile details so I can at
least compile v8 for Pi, but I don't know when that will be.  And even
when I do, I doubt I have the C chops to track down and fix the menu bar
crasher.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems