hasMemory

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 10 13:18:21 EDT 2016

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at ...> writes:

> What's working well in LC Script should for the most part remain working
> going forward, getting only better and ever more capable where LC
> Builder can add things that may be needed.  But where LC Builder isn't
> necessary LC Script is fine by itself.

My (somewhat faulty thinking) was that the script-only library stack might
make an interesting extension library (not widget), so with that small a code
base to work with I thought I'd experiment. LCB looks promising for other things,
but as you mentioned, it's for different purposes. I thought extension widgets
might be custom controls, but I see I'll have to narrow my definition.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com