Unpaid Pledges on Infinite LiveCode Campaign

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Jun 9 10:56:57 EDT 2016

Dear List Folks,

We are somewhat concerned that quite a few pledges for the Infinite LiveCode campaign remain unpaid. It is possible that some of our payment request emails are going into spam folders. If you pledged for the campaign, and you do not recall having paid your pledge yet, could you check your spam folders and/or contact support for payment instructions? That's support at livecode.com.

The level of non-payment is such that it may impact the amount we put towards the Field Object campaign. We are extremely reluctant to reduce that amount, so if you haven't paid yet, please, please, do so asap!

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager