Card SnapShot from Negative Rect?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 6 15:40:55 EDT 2016

Anyone know how to snapshot a rect location of a card that includes
negative values?

In LC 7.1.3, I have an object in a group that's scrolled out of view,
resulting in the object's rect having negative values.  I want to snapshot
the object, but I'm unable to snapshot any part of the card outside the
card's rect (where the rect contains values less than zero).  I know it's
possible to snapshot an offscreen stack, but can't seem to do this with an
offscreen object on a card.

Any option for this besides locking the screen and moving the object to a
visible location?

Thanks,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director