Element as @ parameter (was Re: Cubist's first bug report)

dsc at swcp.com dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jun 6 15:02:22 EDT 2016

I tried to make LiveCode crash fiddling with side-effects using this.  So far, I have not been able to.  As most of us have come to realize; there are some very smart people in Scotland.

This is a very handy feature.  I usually use a functional style (using lots of simple, pure functions) but sometimes I want to maintain mutable data.  This is very handy.  I can have an array of queues!

I am a little embarrassed that I didn't notice when this came out.

Dar
darzLab