Exiting Browser Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jun 2 15:06:01 EDT 2016

@ mike: great ideas:

Testing for what messages get thru: this doesn't work

Card script # widget is on this card with YouTube URL

global fBrowserClicked

on opencard
   put 0 into fBrowserClicked
   checkBrowserState
end opencard

on mouseup
   put 1 into fBrowserClicked
end mouseup

Stack script:

global fBrowserClicked

command checkBrowserState
   put fBrowserClicked
   send checkBrowserState to me in 10 milliseconds
end checkBrowserState

clicking on the browser widget… no mouseup msg is passed  fBrowserClicked… never changes