typo

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Sat Jul 30 11:41:32 EDT 2016

Hi Klus and Dr.Hwkins,

sorry, searched without "a".
But off topic is off topic, so I'll insist on that:

Matt writes:
'.. this sentence shouldn't have an "a" in it.'
And this sentence(*) has two "a" in it.

He could have written
'.. this sentence shouldn't have an "a " in it.'

Else we have two spaces (one too much) there and
also the word "tem".

Perhaps "onto your tem" makes sense? A hidden message?
If we scramble the chars we get "to mentor you" ...

(*)The sentence:
"Let us run the recruitment process to help you hire a the
right new LiveCode developers onto your team"

Regrds, Hermnn
Klaus major-k wrote