typo

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sat Jul 30 11:52:56 EDT 2016

Hi Hermann,

> Am 30.07.2016 um 17:00 schrieb [-hh] <hh at hh.on-rev.com>:
>
> [1] As to the sentence you cite:
> Why should have "your team" no "a"?
> Or: What means "your tem?"

there is an "a" too much right after "hire":

>> ...to help you hire a the right new LiveCode developer...

> [2] The sentence you cite is not there.
> https://livecode.com/services/

It is! Just copied this paragraph from that webpage:
Developer Recruitment Support
Do you need more LiveCode developers on your team?
Let us run the recruitment process to help you hire a the right new LiveCode developers
onto your team. We can also provide optional training to the new developers.

> Matt Maier wrote
>> It's off topic, but in the spirit of wanting Livecode to be as good as it
>> can be, this sentence shouldn't have an "a" in it.
>>
>> https://livecode.com/services/
>>
>> "Let us run the recruitment process to help you hire a the right new
>> LiveCode developers onto your team"

Best

Klaus
--