styles for lines in a list

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Sat Jul 30 05:51:44 EDT 2016

What you wish for chunks of a field may be partially intended to
develop with the 'text-field-extension' of the last pledging.

The possible 'bug':

Did you check the threeD setting (true) of the field, that is
*conditional* for the field's bottomColor to be affected?

It's similar with the borderColor of a field to become affected,
what has also the threeD setting (false) as conditional.

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote