"after after" for behaviors?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jul 29 19:04:24 EDT 2016

It's hard to tell from your description how you want the final script to
be triggered.  It sounds like there are multiple handlers that can
initiate the final script, and because of that I imagine you DO need to
add a trigger command to each handler.

I was going mention the possibility chained behaviors in that you can have
a sort of parent behavior that is chained to multiple child behaviors, but
this still operates the same as the standard message path: anything not
handled in the child behavior is passed along to the parent.  So to
initiate some action that that is supposed occur at the end of handler,
you need to trigger it at that point, either using a command or "pass".

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 7/29/16, 1:13 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Dr. Hawkins"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dochawk at gmail.com>