A DataGrid is not a spreadsheet

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Jul 29 18:57:10 EDT 2016

Okay, I misunderstood, but the model is the same. In a standalone, you
will need to add controls to add rows and columns. There are properties
of the datagrid that can be via scripts to add or insert rows and the
same for columns. If you are using LC8.1, then these datagrid properties
are FINALLY in the dictionary. For any version of LC below 8.1, you can
find them on the livecode.com web site. just search for data grid