Getting Library Stacks into Memory

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jul 14 23:21:48 EDT 2016

Forget it… too long a day.. .I needed another segment my path…

sorry for the noise

Amazing how hard this is for me… I must be super dense or something is really missing in the docs.

OK , so you say we don't need to use "go" to get stacks into memory

I have this in my loader stack

put ( getPathForSharedLibraries() & "itemMetadataParser.livecodescript") into tMediaParser

put tMediaParser

# this returns:

# /Users/Brahmanathaswami/Documents/App-Development/SivaSivaAppWorking/_SivaSource/source/shared/libs/itemMetadataParser.livecodescript

insert the script of stack tMediaParser into back

# this stack is

a) not showing up in the project browser

b) does not really appear to be in the back script because it is not answer any calls to commands that are in it after being added to backscript?

What am I missing?