ICO image extraction lib?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Jul 8 23:15:25 EDT 2016

I have played with it a couple of times over the years. If you can find a copy of Revolution 2.3.. ish you might find something interesting in the standalone builder script as I had to extract all the bitmaps and rebuild the file in the order the engine needed. Thankfully Mark Waddingham sorted out the need for that a few years later.